Friday, September 27, 2024

September 27th 2024

 I’ve been home about six weeks now, have completed 30 rounds of chemo and radiation, and the treatment has taken its toll. I feel like I’ve taken a step back after getting home from the hospital because I can only walk with a walker. 

I’m learning as we go that there is a lot of different aspects to this recovery that I didn’t anticipate. Something I didn’t realize is the depressions that comes as a side effect of the radiation, and I’m struggling with that now.

Dr. Iwamoto believes the ST101 clinical trial is working and I have an MRI scheduled for October 15th.

Thank you to everyone who’s reached out, sent cards and gifts. It means a lot. I’ve been a bit phone challenged because of my eyesight and am often tired. I’ll work on getting back to you all soon. I miss being with you all.

With love,

Jeanette

5 comments:

September 27th 2024

 I’ve been home about six weeks now, have completed 30 rounds of chemo and radiation, and the treatment has taken its toll. I feel like I’ve...